Having a child taken to Juvenile Detention can be an unpleasant experience.

Although your child has been charged with engaging in delinquent conduct, this is an area of the law that takes an experienced attorney to handle your child’s case.

Questions you might ask yourself:

  • Will my child be released from detention?
  • Will my child be expelled from school?
  • Will my child have a record?
  • Will the charge follow my child for the rest of their life?
  • What can I do?
  • How can I help my child?
  • Is my child eligible for Probation?
  • Is my child eligible for Deferred Sentence?

The law office of Michael Valverde has 29+ years of experience in handling juvenile cases. Mr. Valverde can answer your questions and help you during this trying time.