Motion to Revoke Probation (MTR)

Violation of Probation (VOP)

A Motion to Revoke Probation has been filed against you. You think it is the end of the road. However, there are many options available to you.

Questions you might ask yourself:

  • Can I get counseling?
  • Can I go to drug rehabilitation?
  • Can I do weekend jail?
  • What is weekend jail?
  • Can I do Community Service?
  • Can my Probation be extended?
  • Can my Probation be amended?
  • What is the difference between extended and amended?
  • Do I have to go to Prison?

Call us! The law office of Michael Valverde has 22 years of experience in handling Motion to Revoke Probation and Violation of Probation cases. Find out what is available to you.